This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need info before order

Hi, I am using IR-Trans today but I don't know the feuture with HS3 that's why I start looking at GC. http://store.homeseer.com/store/Glob...PoE-P1110.aspx

If I order IP2IR-P and have HS3 Pro do I need to order anything else or is ready to go for learn and send ir codes?

What kind of ir format could it handle, repeating, raw, timing etc if it compare with irtrans.

Thanks
    Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
    --
    Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
    Tonlof | Sweden

Hi Tonlof

The Global Cache iTach device has a built in IR learner so you are good to go.

If you look around on the board there is a thread that has a bunch of attachments of existing GC formatted IR codes.

IMHO the GCs are great devices

Nicolai
    Nicolai L

Comment

Re: Need info before order

If you dont have hs pro, you will.need.to buy the global cache plugin. I would HIGHLYrecommend a third party plugin over the hs one.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk 2
      Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

Originally posted by NicolaiL View Post
        Hi Tonlof

The Global Cache iTach device has a built in IR learner so you are good to go.

If you look around on the board there is a thread that has a bunch of attachments of existing GC formatted IR codes.

IMHO the GCs are great devices

Nicolai
        Thanks Nicolai, Great to hear.

Originally posted by Dafunktyfunk View Post
        If you dont have hs pro, you will.need.to buy the global cache plugin. I would HIGHLYrecommend a third party plugin over the hs one.
        Thank you Dafunktyfunk, I have HS3 Pro but if you recommend third part I would buy it. Could it be the option checkbox that is the plugin you mention?
        Attached Files
        --
        Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Originally posted by tonlof View Post
          Thank you Dafunktyfunk, I have HS3 Pro but if you recommend third part I would buy it. Could it be the option checkbox that is the plugin you mention?
          My guess would be that Dafunktyfunk is talking about the UltraGCIR plug-in. I use this one as well instead of the one provided with HS Pro.
          Nicolai L

Comment

Originally posted by NicolaiL View Post
            My guess would be that Dafunktyfunk is talking about the UltraGCIR plug-in. I use this one as well instead of the one provided with HS Pro.
            Okey, I found it on the updater for HS3 and installed it and activate it but it's not visible under the plugin menu so I can't see how it's look like. It may need the hardware first to be visible?
            --
            Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Okey, I found it on the updater for HS3 and installed it and activate it but it's not visible under the plugin menu so I can't see how it's look like. It may need the hardware first to be visible?
              Dunno. Never come across that issue before

Have you restarted HS? You know, just in case and all that
              Nicolai L

Comment

Re: Need info before order

What browser are you using? IE has problems with HS3 try Chrome.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
                X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
                Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
                Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
                Scripts =
                Various

Comment

Working...
                X