X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Script or plugin is attempting to get user access

Hi, all.
    Not sure when, but I've started getting this error:

Warning~!~Script or plugin is attempting to get user access list, access is disabled, call failed

I've d/l'd and installed latest version of HS and the HAI plugin, to no avail.

Help!
    Thanks,
    Carl C.

CarlC,
    Newer version of HS restrict access to the user list unless you allow it. This was probably caused by an upgrade to HS. To allow access and eliminate the message, form the HS GUI go view > options > Web Server > Select the define users button and under the security heading check uncheck Disable access to user list from plugins and scripts.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks, Rupp!

I'll give that a try.
      It had my username in the list, but I unchecked the box anyway to see if it works.

Also, nice sig. Being someone whose days are limited (I have terminal cancer), I've found that what you wrote is a very important consideration that's all too often unrecognized with most folks.

Thanks again!

Comment

Thanks for the compliment Carl. If you need us in any way just ask. You will be in our prayers.
        Greg
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

It worked!

Thanks, Rupp. Worked like a charm!

Comment

Working...
          X