This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAI Action Page

Rick, I have had great success working with the HAI plug-in in an MCE 2005 environment.
    The only problem I'm having is on the "HAI Action Page" From "Buttons "Push" Actions" to the bottom of "Voltage Output Actions" The first field is closed i.e. Collapsed in on it self, Not the full width of the field. the second and third fields are fine I can pick ON/OFF or whatever with no problem.
    I am at a loss since all other graphics are fine.

Any thoughts?

When HS opens the HAI System Poll settings listed are incorect? How can I reset this

7/12/2005 6:47:57 am~!~W800 RF (32Bit) Controller~!~Thread started - Ready to process RF commands
    7/12/2005 6:47:58 am~!~HAI System~!~Poll Settings: Units - 25, Zones - 16, Thermostats - 4
    7/12/2005 6:47:58 am~!~HAI System~!~HAI Plug-In Version 1.2.0
    7/

I actually have 64 Units, Zones 32, T'stats 1

Charles

Note: I am not using the HomeSeer, MCE Plug-in.

Charles,

I am actually overdue to fix some of those cosmetic (and some functional) errors with the action page - I will try to take care of that soon as I keep putting it off and should not do that anymore.

The poll settings are NOT what is in your system - that is how many of each type it will get at each polling interval. In other words, it will get 25 units at a time, so it will take 3 intervals to update all 64 of your units.

In the help file which was updated with that version you are running (webhelp and windows help) you will see under other plug-in settings the ability to change the polling. What you may wish to do is set it up so that the number that it polls each time divides evenly into the number of zones, units, thermostats that you are using. For example, with 64 units in use (not how many you have, how many you use) you can set the unit polling count to perhaps 32, or if that starts generating checksum errors (one indication that the panel cannot return that many at once) then set it to 16. Either way, numbers that divide evenly into the number you are using makes the polling neater and the timing more regular. (And everybody knows from listening to your mother that regularity is good...)
    Regards,

Rick Tinker (a.k.a. "Tink")

Comment

Working...
    X