Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Wrong Alarm Status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ross,

Keep in mind that I do stop the polling when I do an explicit zone status request, unit status request, etc. Remember that there are no problems with the older panels? I have one of those, and I have an event that turns on my garage light (Z-Wave switch) when I open the door to the garage at night - the light turns on INSTANTLY. HAI says that it should be fast enough for what I am doing if I go to waiting for each response, so I am going to give that a try first before I go drastic and use multiple serial ports. In fact, I will go to .NET and use the Ethernet connection before I do multiple serial ports, and if that doesn't work, I am going to give up on HAI and start pushing Elk M1 panels!!! (Six years of this is quite enough!)
    Regards,

Rick Tinker (a.k.a. "Tink")

Comment

I think a ethernet connection would be an awesome thing! I'd love to see this put into place if any updates are to happen to the plugin! (I'm using the On-Q plugin but I'm sure it's the same except for the words have been changed a little)

Comment

Armed Unknown

Was there ever a solution to the Panel Status in HS displaying:

Armed UNKNOWN 112 (Delay)

Bob

Comment

Armed UNKNOWN 112 (Delay) is caused by a change that HAI made in their firmware around 2.12, I think. It has been corrected in the latest betas.

Comment

Working...
          X