This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with Plugin Install and Config...

I have upgraded to Homeseer 2.0 (version 2.0.2041.0) and am trying to get my HAI plugin working (version 2.0.0.12). My panel is an Omni II with a serial connection. PC Access works fine with this panel from the same computer.

First problem is that it won't let me register the plugin. Under the "License" page I have clicked on "register manually" and entered the code from my confirmation e-mail. When I hit register it goes back to the default screen and still shows the plugin as unregistered. Is there a way to delete and reinstall the plugin without screwing everythgin up? Do I need a new code for HS 2.0?

Incidentially, running the "HAI_System_Check" script generates the following error message:

1/21/2006 6:40:26 AM - Error - Running script, script run or compile error in file: HAI_System_Check.txt424:Object required: 'hs.plugin(...)' in line 6 More info: Object required: 'hs.plugin(...)'

Thanks!

Well, with a little help from tech support I was able to get the plugin registered. Now I have to get it working, any tips? If I click on the "HAI Security" tab on the status web page, it goes to a page with the standard headers, but no information. "HAI Units and Devices" takes me to a page with a big "Unauthorized" box. I can't even go through the setup->interfaces->HAi Config. It just takes me to a page with headers and no information. Running the "Check HAI" script gives me a result of "Interface Status is 3".

Help!!!

Comment

Working...
    X