This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Control of HAI or ONQ??

So i getting ready to build a new house I have looking at HAI and ONQ sytems. They seem to be able to be ciontrolled by HS so this is my deciding factor. I can still have fun this way.

HAI as well as ONQ have full blown systems suchas Lighting, security, cameras, and intercoms.

From what I understand lighting can be controlled through HS but what about the cameras and intercoms? It would be nice not to have to use their touch screens but install my own with a Main Lobby ionterface to control the intercoms and cameras.

Is this possible or just the lighting the only thing I can control with HS?

zippy, I just found your post. I was looking to see if Homeseer had an HAI plugin.

Cinemar has an HAI plugin that is close to beta testing. So, if you had an HAI panel, then you could use the HAI plugin and update Homeseer via the MLHSplugin that ties MainLobby and Homeseer together. Now, if Homeseer has an HAI plugin then you could use that instead and update MainLobby with those changes.

Reason for me looking if Homeseer had an ethernet HAI plugin is it might be possible to do both at the same time like we do with ELK panels. That is redundant, but someone is going to ask the question, so I figured I would find the Homeseer HAI plugin and test it.

So, I think the answer is, very soon, if not now you can do what you ask (cameras, media, automation, heat / ac, tons of other stuff).

I am not aware of either HS and definately not Cinemar has a OnQ plugin. If you are looking for another alternative, then ELK M1 is a natural inclusion to your list. Both Homeseer and Cinemar have robust ELK plugins now.

Comment

Working...
    X