This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exception in ReadFromPanel line 0

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>

10/12/2006 9:52:01 PM
    </TD><TD class=LOGType1 align=left colSpan=3>HAI System </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 align=left colSpan=8>Closing COM port and disabling all plug-in event processing.</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>10/12/2006 9:52:01 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType0 align=left colSpan=3>HAI System </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 align=left colSpan=8>Exception in ReadFromPanel line 0:=Safe handle has been closed</TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>10/12/2006 9:52:12 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType1 align=left colSpan=3>HAI System </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 align=left colSpan=8>Opening COM port and resuming normal operation after processing events from the panel... Please wait.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Has anyone seen this ReadFromPanel error before? I am able to communicate to the Omni Pro II via PC Access but not through HomeSeer. I get these three lines when I goto the configuration page and select Go Offline.

I thought I had mentioned in the beta release notes that the online/offline functionality may not be correct - are you running a beta release of the plug-in or a production release? I am assuming it is beta. I would not use the offline/online functionality in the beta. If you are not in the latest beta, then try it in that version. I have not had a chance to go back to work on this plug-in in a few weeks - network connectivity has been driving me up a wall and HAI's assistance is less useful than a hole in the head.
    Regards,

Rick Tinker (a.k.a. "Tink")

Comment

Working...
    X