Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Stability of 2.0.0.19

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Stability of 2.0.0.19

    I am finding that the system devices are frequently reporting that they have changed state in error. For example, a power failure or duress alarm when one never took place. Could this be due to all the checksum errors and communication issues with te panel? Anyone else seeing this?

  • #2
    Yes. Id try the beta release. It has lots of bug fixes. It can't hurt.

    Comment


    • #3
      Id try the beta release. It has lots of bug fixes. It can't hurt.
      But it could. Some of us have comms problems with the beta. My communications with the panel was fine until I upgraded to the beta, then it would not communicate. An afternoon knashing my teeth, trying to get it to work, and I finally went back to the production version. Viola, instantly everything worked again.

      I would go with anogee's advice and try the beta, but be prepared to downgrade just in case.
      My system is described in my profile.

      Comment


      • #4
        Well I am running the beta now. The first time I fired up the plug-in I got lots of these errors:
        <TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width="100&#37;" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>1/28/2007 10:25:58 AM </TD><TD class=LOGType1 align=left colSpan=3>HAI System DEBUG </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 align=left colSpan=8>Action Value: </TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>1/28/2007 10:25:58 AM </TD><TD class=LOGType0 align=left colSpan=3>HAI System DEBUG </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 align=left colSpan=8>Action Value: </TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>1/28/2007 10:25:58 AM </TD><TD class=LOGType1 align=left colSpan=3>HAI System DEBUG </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 align=left colSpan=8>Action Value: </TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>1/28/2007 10:25:58 AM </TD><TD class=LOGType0 align=left colSpan=3>HAI System DEBUG </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 align=left colSpan=8>Action Value: </TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>1/28/2007 10:25:58 AM </TD><TD class=LOGType1 align=left colSpan=3>HAI System DEBUG </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 align=left colSpan=8>Action Value: </TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>1/28/2007 10:25:58 AM </TD><TD class=LOGType0 align=left colSpan=3>HAI System DEBUG </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 align=left colSpan=8>Action Value: </TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>1/28/2007 10:25:58 AM </TD><TD class=LOGType1 align=left colSpan=3>HAI System DEBUG </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 align=left colSpan=8>Action Value: </TD></TR><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left></TD><TD class=LOGType0 align=left colSpan=3></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

        Also, had a zone that was not accurately identified (entry/exit zones that showed no ready status). After a shutdown and restart the error messages went away and that zone status appears accurate. Keeping my fingers crossed.

        I have an OmniPro2 with 64 input (2 hardwire and an expansion enclosure). A buddy of mine has the same setup and the same problems.
        Last edited by basshook; January 28th, 2007, 10:51 AM.

        Comment


        • #5
          I don't know about the debug problem, but have encountered the communications problem. Could be one of two things. The first is the panel code might not be encrypted correctly by the plugin. Open your HAI ini file, and replace the long string of text after the panel code setting with your PC Access code. I can't remember the second problem, but it did happen to me also. I look back and see how I fixed that one.

          Remember, if the code was screwed up, the panel will lock you out for an hour, and even the correct code won't work.

          Also, you might want to look at past threads for "Can't communicate with the panel" and "Plug-in looses its mind" I haven't had the loosing its mind problem with the latest releases.

          Comment

          Working...
          X