Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Issues with HAI Beta and Production Version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues with HAI Beta and Production Version

The actions for themostats do not work at all in the new beta. I get no information in the pull downs on an event action, so I can not select any thermostat items.

Anyone else seeing this also?

Pete, did you get the HAI 2.13B firmware upgrade? I do not see the same comm issues you are seeing with thermostats but do still get a ton of those HAI action debug errors in the log.

Basically between the bugs in the production release and the bugs in the beta, this plug-in is of very limitted use.

-Ron
    Last edited by basshook; February 27th, 2007, 10:51 AM.

To keep everyone on the same page, what version are you calling the beta release? There have been a few.

Also, as a warning, the "Release" version is quite a bit different than the beta, so its a bit of apples and oranges. I know a few people still use this release and think its stable, but it has many less features you may or may not use.

I know that triggering on a thermostat temp. is working O.K. on mine with the latest beta, but these events were added before this version was added. I will try adding more events when I get home. I'm running 2.12 I think, the latest version is 2.14, I think.

Comment

Anogee, I was running production version: 2.0.0.19. This version has issues with CRC errors and randomly changes system devices.

I am currently running beta version: 2.1.2567.29695. On this version I am having issues with "themostat actions"; triggers seem to work OK.

Regards,
      -Ron

Comment

Got it to Work

OK. I deleted the thermostat devices, and let the plug-in recreate them. I now get the proper information in the actions pull down and it seems to work.

3/1 Update - hooked up two thermostats and now the beta plug-in crashes HS.
        3/2 Update - found a short in wiring, plug-in now working with 3 tstats
        Last edited by basshook; March 1st, 2007, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X