Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Onq Security plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Onq Security plugin

I am using homeser2 and mainlobby as my front end to my system. I have an Onq Security panel working with the plugin and also there is a thermostat connected to the Onq security panel, all works great!!! I can control it all from homseer. I am having a problem writing the command in mainlobby to control the onq thermostat , I would like to be able to see the current temp reading of the thermostat and also adjust heat set point up or down and also see the value of the setpoint . Can this be done with this setup I have?
    Can anyone help or steer me in the right direction Thanks

I have been told to get a more granular connection / better control to connect my thermostats directly to HS via a plugin. I am ok with leaving the connection to the panel as it works fine for me.
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb- Mono 6.8X
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro - Mono 6.8X
    HS4 pro - 4.0.3.0 - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Kaby Lake CPU - 32Gb - Mono 6.8X

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Smartthings hub, Hubitat Hub, and Home Assistant

Comment

Eventually I want to tie into Mainlobby as well.

Pete, were you ever able to get your Tstats to communicate correctly using the latest HAI beta? I have six Tstats operating properly on the Beta. The only issue I have with the beta are those Debug message. I wish Rick would get those fixed.

-Ron

Comment

Working...
      X