This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is my thermostat event not firing?

I have a simple event set that says when Thermostat 2 current temperatrure becomes less than 80, turn off the ceiling fan. I have another event that says when Thermostat 2 current temperature becomes greater than 80, turn on the ceiling fan.

Right now it's 78.8 according to the HAI HVAC settings and the fan is still on.

Did I do something wrong? It doesn't make sense to me... And no, I've not pulled the thermostats off the panel yet. I want to spend my 30 day trial getting everything working the way I want it before I start breaking things apart to integrate homeseer into my system.

I do that, and it works for me. You might want to try it as a condition, and add in the condition that the ceiling fan is on. Its also not immediate, but should fire within a minute of the conditions being met.

Comment

Is there some kind of logging I can turn on to find out why it's not working on my end? I'm so close to having it the way I want it but I just can't seem to figure out that one little detail.

Comment

Homeseer and the plug-in both have additional logging that you can turn on, but I'm not sure that they will tell you anything. Your best bet is to just experiement with changing the event.

Comment

Working...
        X