Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

HAI RC-80 Setpoint Commands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAI RC-80 Setpoint Commands

I am new to HS2 and am starting up my System. I am not able to change my setpoints from HS2. Other commands appear to work. When i command the stat the log file records

9/8/2008 8:54:38 PM - Warning - Failed sending Z-Wave command to device(s): House House Cooling Setpoint ([29)

I have two z-wave units which are both lights. I guess I don't understand why commands are going to Z-Wave devices instead of my stat.
    (if they are)?

Changing the setpoint at the stat DOES display correctly on refresh update.

I am using HAI Plug In.

If you are using Z-Wave you need to use the Z-Wave tstat plugin from the HomeSeer updater.
    -Rupp
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks for your reply. Reading it I realized I may have not furnish enough information for valid troubleshooting.

The Stat I have is a HAI RC-80 connected to an Omni LT. It continues to work perfectly as it has for two years. I am upgrading my front end to HS2 but will continue to use the LT and related HAI Program for standalone Fire & Security and HVAC. I would however like to write scripts for non critical applications therefore I would like to be able to set set points from HS2.
      Considering the above is the Z-tool Stat. Plug In still the possible solution?

Thanks for service to this Board.

Comment

Working...
      X