This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAI RC-80 Setpoint Commands

I am new to HS2 and am starting up my System. I am not able to change my setpoints from HS2. Other commands appear to work. When i command the stat the log file records

9/8/2008 8:54:38 PM - Warning - Failed sending Z-Wave command to device(s): House House Cooling Setpoint ([29)

I have two z-wave units which are both lights. I guess I don't understand why commands are going to Z-Wave devices instead of my stat.
    (if they are)?

Changing the setpoint at the stat DOES display correctly on refresh update.

I am using HAI Plug In.

If you are using Z-Wave you need to use the Z-Wave tstat plugin from the HomeSeer updater.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks for your reply. Reading it I realized I may have not furnish enough information for valid troubleshooting.

The Stat I have is a HAI RC-80 connected to an Omni LT. It continues to work perfectly as it has for two years. I am upgrading my front end to HS2 but will continue to use the LT and related HAI Program for standalone Fire & Security and HVAC. I would however like to write scripts for non critical applications therefore I would like to be able to set set points from HS2.
      Considering the above is the Z-tool Stat. Plug In still the possible solution?

Thanks for service to this Board.

Comment

Working...
      X