Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

New HAI Ver 3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New HAI Ver 3.0

I am using Homeseer HS2 via a USB/Serial Adapter to communicate with my OMNI LT. It has been working for two years. I have upgraded my HAI PC Software and it is working well (not at same time as Homeseer). I gather from reading the posts I will NOT BE ABLE to upgrade the EPROM in the LT to facilate all the options of Ver 3.0, as Homeseer will not be able to communciate any longer.
    Am I on target here?

Correct, even if HAI has stabilized the V3 firmware, there is no HAI plug-in that can take advantage of the new features, at this time.
    Regards,

Rick Tinker (a.k.a. "Tink")

Comment

Rick

Do you have an estimated timeframe when an ethernet based plugin will be available for Homeseer?

Regards
      Paul

Comment

Not yet, but HAI is now providing the library that they first told me about over 6 years ago, so my goal is to do much better than that!
        Regards,

Rick Tinker (a.k.a. "Tink")

Comment

Working...
        X