Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

HAI Volunteers & Features

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAI Volunteers & Features

This being the first message of this topic I would like to create a list of current features, improvements and new features.

Volunteers for testing and coding: Pete, IPItman, basshook

1 - Ethernet/TCP connectivity

2 - changing from the polling engine to the event driven mechanism in HAI's DLL.

4 - Today the HAI plugin interface to the HVAC is simple. With some scripting you can do more. With a "module" of sorts you could probably emulate a self contained HVAC application tied to the connectivity of the thermostat to the panel.

5 - I use the motion sensors connected to the panel. A faster real time response via HS to the panel's connectivity to the motion sensors would be nice.

6 - today the panel has some ability for simple programming lines. Mostly HS can do all of this but it would be nice to have an interface in the plugin to directly access / change program lines.

This is just a start but I can summarize the comments on this thread to this first posting and continue making one list.

I moved the post to its own thread.
    <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb- Mono 6.8X
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro - Mono 6.8X
    HS4 pro - 4.0.3.0 - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Kaby Lake CPU - 32Gb - Mono 6.8X

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Smartthings hub, Hubitat Hub, and Home Assistant
Working...
X