Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

HAI Plugin concern with HSP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAI Plugin concern with HSP

Rick,

Noticed something similiar with my XaP triggers a couple of weeks back. Looking at my HAI events it appears that they are not there. When I go to edit the event I see the trigger. It appears though that the trigger is working but I cannot change it.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Pete; December 9th, 2009, 04:22 PM.
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb- Mono 6.8X
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro - Mono 6.8X
    HS4 pro - 4.0.3.0 - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Kaby Lake CPU - 32Gb - Mono 6.8X

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Smartthings hub, Hubitat Hub, and Home Assistant

I've seen this before when the plugin has been updated and the conditions have changed. Try recreating some of the events to see if this solves the issue?
    -Rupp
    sigpic

Comment

I've never seen this with the HAI plugin.

Haven't updated the plugin nor have I changed any conditions.

Tried to create a new HAI event and it didn't work.

Same thing happened with XaP plugin. Not sure what Michael did to fix it though.
      Attached Files
      - Pete

Auto mator
      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb- Mono 6.8X
      Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro - Mono 6.8X
      HS4 pro - 4.0.3.0 - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Kaby Lake CPU - 32Gb - Mono 6.8X

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Smartthings hub, Hubitat Hub, and Home Assistant

Comment

Rick,

Have you had a chance to look to see what might be wrong?

UPDATE: Starring at it a while I think its OK the way it is. Seeing the "when" there makes it confusion but it is correct. It is a "when" statement though the "when" is coming after the condition instead of before the condition. The only variable is there and its either secure or not secure. The other issue mentioned (MCS XaP) I was not seeing the variables once chosen.
        Last edited by Pete; December 10th, 2009, 04:15 PM.
        - Pete

Auto mator

Comment

Working...
        X