Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

HAI Zone reading issue - deprecated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAI Zone reading issue - deprecated

Hi, I am moving Homeseer to a new pc. Moving the config etc. files as read about in these posts wasn't working very well for me so i started fresh with a clean install. v 2.5.0.1. Got my HSphone working again got my ocelot working . HAI is giving be this log message at startup: OmniproII with v3 firmware:
    <TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>2/27/2011 2:53:19 PM </TD><TD class=LOGType0 colSpan=3 align=left>Warning </TD><TD class=LOGEntry0 colSpan=8 align=left>'status' property on device HAI Zones Zone 1 (1) was accessed - this property has been deprecated and should not be used</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    I'm getting hundreds of these, in gold, one for each HAI unit and device and flag etc.
    The plug-in seems to be working, monitoring zone and unit status as it should. This is with the beta, but this afternoon i've tried both versions with the same effect.
    Whats up? Should i just ignore it ?
    Thanks
    Paul
    Last edited by Pnord; February 28th, 2011, 08:35 AM.

It would appear that this issue does not re-appear on subsequent start-ups. Must have something to do with the unit creation process.
    Paul

Comment

I have the following section in the general setup page configured as follows. I also have errors upon startup with the HAI configured UPB and Z-Wave lighting units but it doesn't affect their use.

3/1/2011 11:23:10 AM HAI System House Code Extended (D): Unsupported (7) Please provide this information to HomeSeer Technologies.
      3/1/2011 11:23:10 AM HAI System House Code Extended (C): Unsupported (5) Please provide this information to HomeSeer Technologies.
      The "units" set up is now really a "hodgepode" mix of X10 (still), UBP (custom HAI configured) and Z-Wave (still playing with). I'm not finding the GE Z-Wave any better in quality than the previously mentioned MFG switches. (IE my testing with the Z-Wave appliance modules failed again with the GE switches throwing the breakers).
      Attached Files
      - Pete

Auto mator
      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb- Mono 6.8X
      Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro - Mono 6.8X
      HS4 pro - 4.0.3.0 - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Kaby Lake CPU - 32Gb - Mono 6.8X

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Smartthings hub, Hubitat Hub, and Home Assistant

Comment

Thanks Pete,
        I've had no more issues here. I do have another question. Like you I have a mix of UPB and old X-10 devices. I have set the UPB devices up using Upstart. My HAI panel doesn't keep track of the devices very well with this configuration.
        Does Homeseer monitor the HAI configured devices? I presumed not since HS requires the Upstart export file. Is there an advantage to either of these setups?
        I've never been crystal clear on the differences between the two setup configurations and have read Worthingtons setup presentation ppt several times.

Thanks
        Paul

Comment

Working...
        X