Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

HAI Panel Issue with button and Units

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAI Panel Issue with button and Units

I have a setup with HAI Omni Pro 2 Panel, I have the latest plugins installed.
    I have 4 Switches that are in the HAI panel and controlled under the panel setup as Units 177-180. They are UPB switches I believe. The HAI panel can control them on and off. Withing Homeseer webserver I can go to HAI units and control them. But they dont show up as devices within homeseer with ever other device or unit. I went to get names from panel and it gets names but they are not saved. ANy ideas on this?

Check your HAI interface config and make sure you have at least 180 units selected under X10/ALC Units Used.

Comment

Sometime a few years back HS quit creating "devices" for my "units"; but I don't really utilize them. No matter what I did I could never get the HAI plugin (newer or older one) to create devices after some point in time; so I never tried anymore. It has no issues though creating zone and thermostat devices.
      - Pete

Auto mator
      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb- Mono 6.8X
      Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro - Mono 6.8X
      HS4 pro - 4.0.3.0 - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Kaby Lake CPU - 32Gb - Mono 6.8X

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Smartthings hub, Hubitat Hub, and Home Assistant

Comment

Working...
      X