Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Getting to HAI Outputs on Expander Enclosure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting to HAI Outputs on Expander Enclosure

I have the following configuration on my system.

HSPro 2.5.0.23
    HAI Plug-in 2.0.0.19

HAI OmniPro II 3.9
    HAI Expansion Enclosure

I have had this working for some time now and can successfully get to all the Input/Outputs on the OmniPro II and the 2 Hardware Expansion boards as well as all the Inputs on the Expansion Enclosure but I am having trouble figuring out how to get access to the 16 outputs on the HAI Expansion Enclosure. On the HAI Plug-in Config page, it asked for the number of Voltage Outputs and limits you to 8 max. I know I can work around this by using HAI buttons and writing code on the HAI side to react to button pushes coming from HomeSeer with output changes on the Expansion Enclosure, but is there a way to get directly to these additional HAI outputs from HomeSeer?

Thanks in advance for any advice.
    GlennWo

Not sure if you still need help with this, but you can get the outputs on expansion enclosure by configuring "Expansion/Flag Units Used" on HAI setup page.

Comment

Thanks for the help. I'll give that a try and see if I can get that to work. Based on the current support policy of the HAI plug-in (i.e. no enhancements for newer HAI features), I suspect there is no way to get to the user data that was added in the later versions of HAI? I have several things I set there but on start up, HS logs an error for each saying "UNKNOWN NAME DATA". See Below:

12/28/2011 10:50:15 PM - HAI System - UNKNOWN NAME DATA: 81 Info Z Weekday Wakeup

Thx,
      GlennWo

Comment

Working...
      X