X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank-you Gary. I have emailed you.
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb

HS4 Pro - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
    HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Just a note regarding status of the HAI panel plugin.

- almost officially now we have an HAI Panel. It is an HAI OPII panel with can and power supply.
      - the OPII panel will be shipping to me such that I can check it out for Rob and update the firmware
      - testing and development of the plugin started a few weeks back

Still waiting on some folks here.

I would like update the panel with PIM's and keyboard and whatever else we can populate it with. Rob is currently utilizing my OPII panel(s).

Looking maybe to create a subsection relating to development and testing et al. Not sure the best place yet on the forum.
      - Pete

Auto mator
      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

HAI Panel

I know i'm too late for the voting...but I will pay for this plugin when released...

Thanks,
        Philip
        pabbott@cpak.com

Comment

Thank-you Philip.
          - Pete

Auto mator

Comment

Just a quick status as I wait for the HAI OPII panel.

Note the more folks we get involved in the development and testing of the plugin the faster the plugin will be released to test with HS3.

Another side note is that this will be the first 3rd party plugin (maybe?) to be released to be utilized in Linux; but you will be able to get to it with HS3 based on whatever OS.

Initial purchase has been:

1 - HAI OPII panel, power supply and can.

I personally purchased it and am having it delivered to me such that I can update the FW and check out its functions. In order to test the plugin it would good to purchase some accessories with it. First will be PIM's available for it.

List of adds to base are (list will grow)

1 - new firmware
            2 - battery
            3 - PIMs (it can talk X10, UPB, Z-Wave and Zigbee today) - Any suggestions for first PIM to purchase?

2 - Status relating to buy in for the plugin development so far....

1 - folks paid into development costs and playing with plugin ($125) so far:
            rmasonjr, pete, cowsr4eating - total $375.00
            Last edited by Pete; August 8, 2013, 09:33 AM.
            - Pete

Auto mator

Comment

Just a quickie update of where we are at right now 8th of August, 2013

Folks paid into development costs and playing with plugin ($125) so far:

rmasonjr, pete, cowsr4eating, jgary for a total $500.00

I received the panel, power supply and can today (very quick UPS delivery).

I will be testing it and updating it in the next few days.
              Last edited by Pete; August 8, 2013, 05:20 PM.
              - Pete

Auto mator

Comment

28th of August, 2013

Current status - back to step 1 now.

The original purchase mentioned above ended up as a dud for an HAI/Leviton OPII.

The above said the 24VAC transformer he sent was also bad.

The first one was defective and I while I received a second one it turned out to be an OPIIe.

The seller (creston dealer) had no clue what he was selling. That said he refunded me yesterday for the original purchase of the HAI panel. Price was $350 plus shipping for a price of around $368. He was amicable as he refunded me the cost before I shipped the two panels back to him (I did so yesterday afternoon).

I did send back the two panels and he told me to keep the can; kind of heavy anyways. If anyone needs a can I will give it to you if you help us fund this project (you pay for shipping though).

The above noted I have also contacted my suppliers and priced out a dealer HAI OPII package which now is a bit higher than it was a year ago.

With this back and forth stuff yesterday found a a new OPII dealer package at a good price (original price) which I have decided would be the best for us right now.

That said while the dealer package includes base stuff; it doesn't include some stuff that Rob should be testing.
                I also want to get a dealer version of PCA to Rob plus a copy of the HAI touchscreen application which runs on wintel now reasonably priced.

This is the newest OPII Pro with the upgradable flash firmware.

Here I am asking now for more folks to kick in for development ($125).

We are still at a balance of $500 and starting over again with this piece.

Meanwhile I have / and will be providing more WAN access to more panels to Rob. My home sandbox HAI OPII experiment will be one of them. Rob had been using my panel in FL for initial testing. It would be nice though if Rob could connect to more panels.

I understand the issue of privacy et al; this would be a great help to Rob though making this plugin better.

I know this is a lot to ask for and you do have a choice regarding said matter.

Ideally I would like to initially see the "test" panel via the wan such that rest of folks kicking in for development can test the plugin via the WAN connecting to either their panel or the test WAN connected OPII panel.
                - Pete

Auto mator

Comment

Pete - any updates on the HAI plugin?

Thanks

Comment

Yup; read here. Tested the updater yesterday. Looking to send out Rasberry Pi's with a running HAI panel pluging to the following users:

acromion, Pete, rmasonjr, westover_man and cowsr4eating.

Read here for a new picture.

http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...62&postcount=3
                    - Pete

Auto mator

Comment

Working...
                    X