Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will the HAI Omni plug-in be available?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When will the HAI Omni plug-in be available?

I'm curious if anyone knows what the development schedule looks like and what will be included in version 1.

THANKS! Max

Development work on the Omni plug-in has started. It's only in its most basic stage now of communicating with the panel.

Initial capabilities of the plug-in will be having it able to set/retrieve the arming mode (away, night, etc.) and being notified when security zones are tripped.

--David

Comment

Excellent! Put me on the beta test list. I'll be happy to work with it!

Comment

David:

What is the model you are using?

Don
        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Kindred:
        Development work on the Omni plug-in has started. It's only in its most basic stage now of communicating with the panel.

Initial capabilities of the plug-in will be having it able to set/retrieve the arming mode (away, night, etc.) and being notified when security zones are tripped.

--David<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
        Don

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Don Stephens:
          David:

What is the model you are using?

Don
          <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Donny-san,

I'm working with an OmniPro for the development. Seems like a nice product, but it has a binary protocol, which means you can't test things easily in HyperTerm. Bummer. The only bad part of programming it is that the panel won't automagically notify you of changes in zones, it has to be polled a couple of times a second. Still, it looks like a really nice product.

--David

Comment

Bump,

Been about a month. Hows the progress going?

G

Comment

Will the plug-in be compatible with HAI Omni LT, OMNI II and OmniII-Pro?

Comment

Anyone still working on this plugin????????

Comment

I just got a reply from David regarding the Omni status. Work is progressing, and he might have a beta ready in the next several weeks. He had a MB failure and conflicts with the 8-4 job (or I should say 8AM-4AM job!) that kept him incommunicato. Keep your hopes up, as there is light at the end of the tunnel, and it's NOT a train! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
                  My system is described in my profile.

Comment

Cool, I just polished the pins on the connector cable [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Better watch it. If you polish to much, the pins will get slippery and the electrons will fall off and get all over the floor.....
                      My system is described in my profile.

Comment

Ouch, now you tell me! (rubbing my butt) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Electro-Plated Buns !

Now that would be a sight !

Mark

Comment

Do you have an update on the progress with the Omni plug in?

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Working...
                              X