This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAI Beta (0.3.16) Config problems for Aegis

I installed Homeseer Version 1.5.77 Beta along with all of the updates and the HAI Plugin. The install seemd to go OK. I went to the OPTIONS Menu and Selected INTERFACES, went to RF,I/O, Security and selected the HAI System. I was able to enter the Trial License Code OK. I selected HAI System "Setup" and am using COM 1 interface, tested and working with other HAI software from HAI and ACE.

I have an AEGIS panel. It was one of the originals. I upgraded an OmniPro to an AEGIS by replacing the Main Module from a local HAI installer. I was under the impression that it was an Aegis Model 1000. The Model code for the Omni-Link software should be 5 per the OmniLink documentation.

When I 1st installed the plugin - I selected the "? Aegis 1000" entry on the HAI Plugin Config window and set the panel access code (4 digits). When selecting the AEGIS 1000 entry, the "model number" field ... eventually .... set itself to 11 which I don't think is correct. I managed to change the model selection to AEGIS 2000 which then forced the model field to 5. It appears, that once you select the model name, you cannot enter a model number. Attempting to do so, erases it and replaces it with a "fixed" number ???

Anyway, now it is currently set to AEGIS 2000 and model number 5 (The 5 is what mine is supposed to be using.) Since I have restarted Homeseer, I can no longer change the model name or number. And I can no longer even change the panel access code. Any attempts to change ANY thing on the Config set up, almost immediately changes it back to AEGIS 2000, model number 5 and the panel access code to the value I originally entered (which is OK for now). Just can't change anything. ???

This is only one of several problems. So I'll post the others separately.

Mark
Working...
X