Clear All

Guest replied
    regsvr32 msscript.ocx

Don't you just love message boards.

Night all,

dp

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thanks. Once I read your message, I did remember seeing that - but forgot to add the line. Probably need a reference to that where the function call is ...

Anywho, I can now see the AUX temp in the web page, but something else seems to have broken ...

I now get:

09/03/2003 9:24:12 PM~!~startup~!~Initializing Telephone Interface
    09/03/2003 9:24:12 PM~!~startup~!~Waiting for HomeSeer Phone to start up ...
    09/03/2003 9:24:18 PM~!~Error~!~Script error in file: &hs.WriteLog "Info","Script engine version: "&ScriptEngineMajorVersion & "." & ScriptEngineMinorVersion & "."& ScriptEngineBuildVersion Error: Object variable or With block variable not set
    09/03/2003 9:24:18 PM~!~Error~!~Script error in file: startup.txt Error: Object variable or With block variable not set
    09/03/2003 9:24:21 PM~!~HAI System~!~Performing Startup/Recovery Check of the System.
    09/03/2003 9:24:23 PM~!~HAI System~!~All HAI Items and Units are Up-To-Date. Triggers and Conditions are now active.

It appears that all of my scripts have gone south. I removed the added line to the settings.ini file, but it did not fix the problem.

I'll go scan the board to see if anyone else has had such a problem and how they may have fixed it.

Ever seen such a problem?

And I was feeling so good, too!

dp out

Leave a comment:

• Rick Tinker
    replied
    dp,

Did you tell the plugin about the Aux Temp sensor? That feature was added late and for free I understand from the original plugin, and so there is no user interface to configure it. You have to edit the settings.ini file directly to add it. If you look in the help file under "Other Plugin Features" you will find:
    AuxTempZones
    If you have HAI auxiliary temperature sensors connected to your HAI compatible panel, you can enable features using these sensors by indicating the zones that they are connected to with the following INI entry:

AuxTempZones=x,y,z

(Where x, y, z, etc. are zone numbers of the zone(s) that have HAI Auxiliary Temperature Sensors connected to them.)

Do the above, restart HomeSeer and then your GetAuxTemp script command should work like a charm. Note also that once added as an Aux Temp Sensor, this will appear on the HVAC web page as well!

Rick

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic GetAuxTemp Help

GetAuxTemp Help

Added the HAI temp sensor to use as an extra interior sensor.

I can read the temperature at the specified zone (11) from the OMNI panel, but when I read it using GetAuxTemp, I get 9999.99. I've also read the analog value of the zone and it comes in as 254.

Any suggestions?

dp
Working...
X