This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updating to Firmware 2.4

Has anyone updated their firmware to version 2.4 yet? I'm due for mine in the mail sometime soon.

1. Do you need to upgrade the 1105W Dealer Access software in order to interface with it? where do i go to grab the updates?

2. Does it overwrite the 2.4 firmware if you upload the new code with version 2.1b? I heard that by using an older PC Access program, some of the code is non-functional. (?)

Thanks guys. I'm not sure if i should be happy or sad that I caught the "Home Automation" bug. It seems like I'm buying every accessory on the market.

I am still waiting for my chips as well (should be here today), but HAI says that the new 1105W is required for programming 2.4 panels, and 2.4 will also work backwards on 2.3 panels. You must call HAI and give them your serial number and they will email you a zipped 1105W. I have installed and used the new 1105W and works great. There are several new features of interest, especially the Ethernet config screen!

Larry.
    -Larry

A member of "The HA Pioneer Group", MyWebSite

Plugins:
    VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
    Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Comment

The software is on the way. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X