Loosing Password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loosing Password

Does anyone know why the HAI plug-in seems to loose my panel password sometimes? I set it in the ini file, likw was suggested, and several times something happened where the password no longer works and I'm popped into the configure page at login. Set the ini again, and it seems to work for a few times, then it stops.

Also, what is this "model #" that seems to default to 15 for my Omni II. I haven't found any model number on the panel to set it to otherwise. How do I find my model?

There is a bug in the latest version of the plug-in that is most likely causing your lost password problem. I will try to get a fix out in the updater soon.

The model number is based upon the panel that you click on and select in the plug-in configuration screen, but once communication with the panel is established, then it gets the model number directly from the panel thus changing it if you happened to choose the wrong model.

The HAI plug-in supports HAI and Aegis panels, the OnQ plug-in supports OnQ HMS systems.

Regards,

Rick Tinker
    HomeSeer Technologies

Regards,

Rick Tinker (a.k.a. "Tink")

Comment

O.K. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X