OnQ plugin name retrieval

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OnQ plugin name retrieval

I just installed the OnQ plug in and configured it. When I try to have it automatically poll my 1050 controller for names under the "Item Name Entry/Change Form" I get a "Panel communications is inoperable error, please try again later" error. What am I doing wrong?

You may not be doing anything wrong. I set out to "improve" the communication between the OnQ system and HomeSeer recently and might have made it worse. What version of the plug-in do you have installed?

What it is telling you is that the communication between the two is down, or was never established. Make sure you have the panel code and COM port set properly and try restarting HomeSeer to see if the interface starts up. If it doesn't work still, then open up a helpdesk ticket and I'll work on getting you up and running.

Sorry for the trouble.

Regards,

Rick Tinker
    HomeSeer Technologies

Regards,

Rick Tinker (a.k.a. "Tink")

Comment

I get the same error on an Omni II panel. My codes are fine and normal polling works otherwise. I'm running 1.0.0.66 had problems with .94

Comment

What I discovered, is that if you bypass the window with the PC Access entry screen and go directly to the "names" download screen, it works. Just select the "names" pulldown from the HAI menu, and NOT the config window. If you do hit the PC access screen, re-enter you pin code in the main HomeSeer config file under the HAI area, then NEVER access that screen again.

Comment

Working...
        X