X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OmniLT Installer Access

Good Morning all,
    Here's my problem. I've had my OmniLT system installed for about two years, and Homeseer for about the same time. When I did my initial install of the HAI system, I disabled the installer code by accident. Well of course now I need toexpand the system, and contacted HAI. They said that I need to purchase the HAI Installer software(of course for $169.00). My question, is there any way for Homeseer to access HAI and allow me to restore the Installer code?

Thanks for the help.

There is no way for the HomeSeer HAI plug-in to write configuration information - it doesn't even have access to the actual panel codes in fact.

Did you install the system? If not, then your dealer should be able to come out and get it for very few $$$.

Also, from the console if you have the master code, you can go into the configuration and set a new installer code - you can't read the current one, but you can change it so long as you have the master code or installer code.

Regards,

Rick Tinker (a.k.a. "Tink")
    HomeSeer Technologies

Regards,

Comment

I'm going to have order the installer software today. I had disabled the installer code from the console by accident. At least I wont have I wont have to use the console for setup anymore. thanks for all the help!!

Gunny Mo Sends

Comment

How do you reset the installer code if you have the master?

Comment

With the master code, you can enter the system programming through a console and can set/change user codes there, or you can use HAI's programming software (installer software) and change the code that way.

However, the Master Code is the preferred one to be used by the plug-in, so if you have that, just use that code. The code is encrypted when it is stored in the INI file.

If you want to change the code for the plug-in manually, shut down HomeSeer, then in your config folder edit hspi_HAI.ini, and where it says PanelCode=, replace whatever is after the equal sign with your 4 digit panel code, save the file and restart HomeSeer. After reading the panel code, it will be encrypted and rewritten to the INI file.
          Regards,

Comment

Working...
          X