This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Temperature Probe

Hi. I'm just getting started with Homeseer and would like to monitor & control my pool and spa temp. Would the HAI temp probes work with Homeseer? Will I need other devices or software? Thanks!

Please?? I'm getting close to spending dangerous amounts of money!

Anyway, is there a forum section which describes common applications and solutions? If so, that might be a good start for me. Thanks again for your time if you can reply.

Comment

I'm not familiar with HAI temp probes. I think you will find most that measure temperature in general and water temperature in particular use 1-wire technology. It is cheap and flexible.

Comment

Not sure what you mean with "will the HAI temperature probes work with Homeseer". If you mean "can the probes be hooked directly to HS", probably not. If you are asking if the readings from the probe connected to an HAI panel could be used in Homeseer, then the answer is yes. For your application, you would want the "14A00-8 Water Temperature Sensor".
        My system is described in my profile.

Comment

I am getting ready to use the same set up to monitor my pool... I just have to get some conduit and wire ran down to the pool pump area now and I will have it monitored...

Rich C

Comment

Working...
          X