This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sean,

I will look into the problem with the unit triggers on the beta - it did not look right when I checked just now on my system.

The ALC devices will appear as UNITS. They should appear on the trigger screen but do not appear on the actions screen because I was not supporting X-10 operations in the plug-in. Since there is ALC, I have just been negligent in getting those added in, but since somebody else recently reminded me, I have added them in and am testing now for a release soon.

Note that you can curb some of your zones and units from appearing through the use of the limits configuration screen.
    Regards,

Rick Tinker (a.k.a. "Tink")

Comment

New beta version in the updater now supports Lighting/Device Control actions in the actions page. Translation: You can now control your X-10 or ALC devices with a HomeSeer event.
      Regards,

Comment

Thanks.

Will try first in our "lab" environment...

Comment

Rick,

First off I want to thank you for your hard work and efforts! The update works great for the actions page. One thing does present a problem though. I still don't see anything other than my outputs 1 - 8 (units 65-72). I do have those up and running but cannot find anything for the alc units. I currently have 7 of them and they do show up on the actions page.

Comment

Just a follow-up I can't see the ALCS on the Trigger page.

Comment

Sean,

When you go to the HAI Panel Limits Configuration screen, at the top on the far right it asks How many X10/ALC units. What is the value you have there? If you enter 7, then they have to be the first 7 in the system. If they are at locations 21-27, then you have to enter 27. I want to make sure you have this set up appropriately before I go chasing down this bug.

The ALC units should be the very first ones listed on the HAI Units web page. (The ones with the On/Off/SetLevel buttons next to them)

I am aware of the unit triggers being all messed up - I just did not have time to fix that yet, but I will get to it. I wanted to get this new functionality out there so people can test that while I make fixes to the unit trigger page.
              Regards,

Comment

I'm sorry Rick, I didn't mean to mislead you. Your Actions as well as your HAI Units page work great. I was referencing the triggers page. Sorry.

Comment

Working...
                X