This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAI Plugin

I am trying to get Homeseer 1.7 working with my HAI OPII. I installed the plug in but I keep getting a message that " HAI Plugin needs additional info on panel code" I have tried every code that I can think of but with no positive results. I can log into the serial port with my Dealer PC software and that works fine. When I try to set Master Panel Code via the form it just hangs after I hit OK.

Any ideas!!!

Thanks!

A few things. You didn't say which plugin version your using. Personally, I don't recommend the vary latest, because the latest one uses a bit different architechure, and its still being debugged. Thats not to say the previous ones work flawlesly, especially for the code.

Use the same code that PC access uses, and enter it in the configuration file, not the screen. In the HomeSeer config file, near the bottom, there are a bunch of HAI parameters. I can't remember the one for the code, but its something obvious, like "code." Put that in WITHOUT HomeSeer running, restart it, and see if that helps. Once its working DON'T go back to that code screen, or you may have to reenter the code in the config file. Also, don't worry if the code looks like its corrupted in the config file after HomeSeer runs. HomeSeer encrypts it in the config file, so it still works, but you can no longer view it.

Comment

Thanks so much!!
      That did it!!
      I am using the released plugin not the beta.
      Here is the code that is in my ini file now that it is working.

[hspi_HAI]
      gBaseCode=[
      COMPort=1
      PanelModel=16
      PanelCode=****my code
      debug=1
      NumZones=1
      NumThermostats=1
      NumX10Units=24
      NumFlagUnits=6

Comment

Working...