Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

HS3 and HAI OmniLT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HS3 and HAI OmniLT

I decided to do a HS3 trial and couldn't find any information on HS3 and HAI. (yes, I searched extensively)

Is the plug-in supported? I tried copying over the hspi_HAI.dll from my HS2 system to the HS3 but that didn't do anything.

It's been so long since I set up the HAI stuff I don't even remember how to install it.

on the plus side, I got my Insteon stuff working so I'm halfway there.

thanks for any suggestions,
    Dan

The HS HAI plugin is not being ported to HS3, and to the best of my knowledge, they have no plans to create a new HS3 only version.

However, someone (IIRC "pete_c") is building a HS3 HAI plugin from scratch, so hopefully there will be third party support for HAI in the near future.
    My system is described in my profile.

Comment

Hello Dan,

Rob has posted the beta test HS3 HAI plugin over here:

http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...24&postcount=1

At this time only IP will be supported. The HS3 plugin will run with HS3 in Windows or Linux.

It will also run separately talking to the Homeseer mothership either in Wintel or Linux.
      Last edited by Pete; January 24th, 2014, 07:50 AM.
      - Pete

Auto mator
      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb- Mono 6.8X
      Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro - Mono 6.8X
      HS4 pro - 4.0.3.0 - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Kaby Lake CPU - 32Gb - Mono 6.8X

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Smartthings hub, Hubitat Hub, and Home Assistant

Comment

thanks, guys. Well that's a bummer but I understand. Guess I'm SOL with my HAI Omni LT. I'll have to stick with HS2 for a few years until I can upgrade to DSC or Elk and all the plugins and new stuff I'll need.

thanks,
        Dan

Comment

Working...
        X