X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a good idea. I'll try that when I get home tonight.

I know it has to be ssomething simple I was missing.

Thanks...Sonny

Comment

Lucked out was able to log in and change it and just caught wife before she was leaving. She open and closed the door and I got the email

Thanks so much..Sonny

Comment

Great. Glad to know it's working.
        Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
        HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

No Support?

Originally posted by Uncle Michael View Post
          Unfortunately, there does not appear to be anyone currently available to support this plug-in, so it is not likely that the docs will be updated in the foreseeable future.
          I thought that was the reason and justification for changing from a "free" plug-in to a chargeable one? I'm in favor of the cost, as long as it is supported.

Comment

JDS Stargate Configuration error

Does anyone have any ideas as to why I am receiving this error when attempting to configure the JDS Stargate in HomeSeer?

"The device is not ready. Error In Load: Thread was being aborted."

Comment

I have not seen that error in that context. I'm assuming you are doing a first pass configuration. When do you see it? Is it immediately after clicking on the config button?

Have you tried restarting HS? If that doesn't help you could try downloading the plug-in again.
              Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
              HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Working...
              X