This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giving It A Try

I am doing a trial of HS2.1 and the SG plugin. SG connects but every time a Timer loads I get this error:

Error in HandleTimerEvent: Method not found: 'System.String Scheduler.hsapplication.AddAction(Int32, Scheduler.Classes.action_type_value, System.Object, System.Object, System.Object, System.Object, System.Object)'.

I thought some other folks were having this problem but I can't find a post with the fix.

After reading the problems people were having with timers I decided not to import them at all into HS. I have had no problems, and cannot see any benefit to importing them anyway. I suggest deleting all your imported timer events and see how that works.
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Hi Guys-

Timer functionality is currently only working in HomeSeer 2.2 Beta Builds. Because of how and when the plugin was developed, there were changes made to that "AddAction" scripting function that only work in HomeSeer 2.2 or later (HS 2.1.122 or later)
      -RJ (HomeSeer Tech)

Comment

Is there a target date for the release version of 2.2? I'm tired of needing beta versions and I had thought that 2.2 would be finalized by now.

Tim

Comment

Ok updating to 2.2 seems to have fixed that error. Now I just need to figure out how to install my old VWS plugin into 2.2 so I can trigger SG actions based on wind speed and I will be all set!

Comment

Hi Guys-

upstatemike-Glad to hear all is working well.

Tim - I do not know of a specific release date yet for 2.2. Are you having problems with the current versions? If so, please let Rich or Rick know or file a Help Ticket so that we can get them resolved.
            -RJ (HomeSeer Tech)

Comment

Working...
            X