Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I operate many many relays directly from HS without problems. How exactly are you sending the relay commands (scripts, event actions?)? Show me what you're doing and I'll see if it works for me.

Tim

Comment

I open the status page and click "on" or "off" and nothing happens.....once I get that fixed I will check the scripts and events....

Here is what my log shows:

This is what I see in the homeseer log if I trip a relay from pocketwebx

2/27/2009 10:23:42 AM JDS StarGate Relay ]6 (JDS Sitting) Changed to OFF
      2/27/2009 10:23:39 AM JDS StarGate Relay ]6 (JDS Sitting) Changed to ON

This is what I see in the homeseer log if I trip a relay from homeseer:

2/27/2009 10:23:17 AM Info Device: StarGate Relays JDS Stereo (]3) OFF
      2/27/2009 10:23:15 AM Info Device: StarGate Relays JDS Stereo (]3) ON

Comment

Odd. I open the status page and push the ON or OFF buttons and the relays go on or off, at least on my relay expanders. (those are easy to test since I can look out the window and see the sprinklers go on and off.)

Tim

Comment

mine do nothing.

Comment

What version of the plug-in are you using? What version of Homeseer? Are you using a Relay Expander or just the built-in relays? If both, have you tried running relays on both? Does the last time changed get updated when you turn them ON/OFF from the Status page? I did finally confirm on my system that both relays on the Stargate as well as the relay expander relays are working fine from Homeseer.

I am using HS 2.3.0.19 and the HS currently in the updater.

I want to figure out your problem because the relays are critical to me - I use them a lot and I have a lot of them. So I'd love to help you diagnose your problem so I can rest easier. . . .

Thanks,

Tim

Comment

Home Seer Standard Edition 2.3.0.19
              Stargate 2.2

Comment

Working...
              X