This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

webx email

It seems when I have HS configured for email the webx will not send it. Is this the case and if so is there a work around. thanks, Gary

I don't understand the question. Do you want to trigger HS to send an email using WebX? Do you want to send an email from WebX? (Not sure what that means.) Do you want to send an email from WebX to HS?
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

just wanted tp have HS email configured but still able to send mail from WEBX.
      WEBX is the add on board for Stargate that conects to the internet.

Comment

Oh. Sorry, I really missed the point. Now, if I understand, what you are seeing is that if you configure HS to send email, you can no longer send email from WebX. Unfortunately, I don't have WebX installed on my system, so have no experience with it, but I think it is reasonable to expect them both to work together. The problem will be finding someone who knows the answer.

I do use HS to send email, though, and it's relatively easy for SG to trigger an email from HS. In the interim could you do it that way?
        Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
        HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Working...
        X