This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG - Caddx - HS

I just installed a wireless door contact on my Caddx which is wired to Stargate.

I imported my security items into HS and can see my Back Door as a Status item. I'm trying to make a HS even to announce when the door opens which should be easy enough. However I cannot find any trigger to associate with the backdoor being unsecured.

I hope I don't have to mess with SG flags and variables to pass this. What am I missing?

Thanks

-Tim
    -Tim

HSPro - 3.XXX - Dell mini W7 x32
    Way2 Call
    Elk M1 Gold
    UPB HAI switches
    HAI RC2000 Thermostat

Why not connect the Caddx directly to HomeSeer and use the plugin for this?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I like the integration to SG w/o requiring my HS. I'm still kinda using HS as my new testing ground.

I take that there is no testing for secure/unsecure via the SG plugin?
      -Tim

Way2 Call
      Elk M1 Gold
      UPB HAI switches
      HAI RC2000 Thermostat

Comment

I think you will find that the trigger is actually a value change. Select 'Device Value Change' as the trigger, then when you select the security device in the device drop down you should see the appropriate choices appear. At least that's how it works with my Caddx sensors. But, mine are all hard wired, though I don't see why that would matter to the plug-in.
        Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
        HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Perfect. Thats what I was looking for.

I had my Back Door device registered twice and I was not choosing the correct security one.

Thanks a bunch.

-Tim
          -Tim

Way2 Call
          Elk M1 Gold
          UPB HAI switches
          HAI RC2000 Thermostat

Comment

Working...
          X