This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

z-wave and Stargate

I'm thinking of some (eventually all ) of my X-10 mods with Z-wave. I have several JDS keypads and several more X-10 remotes. Is anybody using Stargate X-10 events to trigger Z-wave mods? how is it working?

Originally posted by garycc View Post
    I'm thinking of some (eventually all ) of my X-10 mods with Z-wave. I have several JDS keypads and several more X-10 remotes. Is anybody using Stargate X-10 events to trigger Z-wave mods? how is it working?
    I don't use Z-wave, but I certainly use SG-generated signals to trigger HS events. It works very well.

I use powerline X10, SG digital inputs, and security panel (which is connected to SG) to trigger events. The SG plug-in is very quick to communicate any event in SG to HS.

However, if you are serious about replacing X10, you might want to consider phasing out your SG altogether.
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Working...
    X