This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

script to run schedule in time commander

hi, i would like simply to send a script to my jds time commander plus from a hs event to start a schedule already in the jds memory (winevm)
    thank you

It looks like this is possible. According to the help file for the plugin, there is a script command to start a schedule:
    Public Sub StartSchedule()
    However, my scripting skills are very weak, so I can't help with creating the script.
    I'm sure another can chime in with the details on how to call this from a script.
    Mark

Comment

Originally posted by Mark S. View Post
      It looks like this is possible. According to the help file for the plugin, there is a script command to start a schedule:
      Public Sub StartSchedule()
      However, my scripting skills are very weak, so I can't help with creating the script.
      I'm sure another can chime in with the details on how to call this from a script.
      Thank you Mark
      you mean only the name of the schedule between parenthesis or all the script in winemv ?

Comment

I have not used that script command, but my understanding is that it would only start the schedule that is already loaded. (There is a corresponding halt command as well.) Is that what you want to do?

I do not believe there is any way to have HS send a command directly to WinEVM, and as far as I know, the downloading of a schedule from WinEVM is initiated and controlled by WinEVM, not the box itself.
        Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
        HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Michael View Post
          I have not used that script command, but my understanding is that it would only start the schedule that is already loaded. (There is a corresponding halt command as well.) Is that what you want to do?

I do not believe there is any way to have HS send a command directly to WinEVM, and as far as I know, the downloading of a schedule from WinEVM is initiated and controlled by WinEVM, not the box itself.

Comment

Eric,

The schedule in your time commander should be already running, I guess what you want to trigger is an event of this schedule.

The best way would be to change a variable value with HomeSeer, and have an event in your schedule that would react to that change.

There are very few users of Stargate/Time commander in France, send me a private mail if you want any help (in french)
            Visit zee e-maison : http://www.e-maison.com

Comment

Working...
            X