This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch Dog Logging

I'm using an approach I picked up on the board here for SG and HS to watch each other by incrementing and decrementing a variable. It has been working great but I would like to suppress all the logging in HS. Is that possible?

Have you tried checking to box to inhibit logging of events related to the device that holds the shared variable?
    Attached Files
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Yes, I have the events set to not log.

Here are the log entries that appear every minute:
      9/20/2012 7:30:28 AM - JDS StarGate - Variable #70 (JDS V HeartBeat) set to 2409
      9/20/2012 7:30:28 AM - Device Control - Device: JDS F HS Running ($44) ON
      9/20/2012 7:30:28 AM - JDS StarGate - Flag $44 (JDS F HS Running) set to ON

Comment

Just to be clear. I'm suggesting you set the devices to not log as well as the events.
        Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
        HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Solved!

Aha! That did it.

I forgot about the option page for devices.

Many thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X