Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JRiver Media Center 12 Plug-in Beta Posted (2.0.0.2 update)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes.. all track show & can play them perfectly.
    Larry

Comment

oh, ok, That was the key detail that I missed... I may not be selective enough when I'm checking for file types to load into the plugin. I'll see if I can fix it in the next release (should be sometime next week, since we're all tied up building/shipping the HomeTrollers right now!).

Comment

Still having same issues with Beta (2.0.0.2).
        Larry

Comment

I haven't abandoned you guys, I've just gotten behind on stuff.

I should have a new beta out by Monday afternoon. I'm working on integrating the new music page into the plugin, which should improve music page performance with large libraries. (This is in addition to the other fixes I've been looking at here.)

Comment

Did not think you had, just thought you had gone on an extended holiday.

To be honest it is working very well, few nigly things and only one major headache, the fact it does not shutdown with HD, but thereagain neither does HSWebcan!

If I shut it down using task manager when I re-start HS J-River starts as well and reports it was not shut down properly would I like to disable all plugins, of course I do not, just re-boot.
            sigpic
            A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

Working...
            X