This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JRMC14 support?

JRMC14 is avaible and reportedly offers some improvements in both functionality and performance:

http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=52470.0

Does the HS plug-in work with MC14 and has anyone tried it? If not supported currently, will support be added to the plug-in going forward?

Thanks,
    Don

Anyone using JRMC 14 now with HS? If not, what about JRMC13?

Thanks,
    Don

Comment

It looks like version 14 is the only version being sold now, so I suspect HST will need to support it if continuing to sell this plug-in?

http://www.jrmediacenter.com/purchase.html

Based on the relatively low activity in this forum, I can only assume that most folks are using WMP or ITunes at the back-end for their HS/HSTouch solutions or (like me) have yet to integrate music playback with HS/HSTouch?

Thanks,
      Don

Comment

We are using MC 13 for all our PC. But the JRMC plugin, you need the MC12 player.

I was not seeing new album in the plugin. So I installed MC12. MC12 scan my music collection and added every new albums in it's database since I went to MC13.

And now these albums are available in the plugin.

MC12 and MC13 database are not stored at the same place. Don't know for MC14.

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
          We are using MC 13 for all our PC. But the JRMC plugin, you need the MC12 player.

I was not seeing new album in the plugin. So I installed MC12. MC12 scan my music collection and added every new albums in it's database since I went to MC13.

And now these albums are available in the plugin.

MC12 and MC13 database are not stored at the same place. Don't know for MC14.
          Thanks Stef. How many albums are in your collection and is the HS plug-in with MC12 responsive and reliable for you?

Thanks,
          Don

Comment

I have about 2 900 mp3s. I have use the plugin with HSTouch and it was working without delay. I don't have a realy big collections.

Comment

Jriver crashes homeseer during plug in installation

hello,

just bought the beta plugin and tried several times installing it and each time crashed homeseer.. When rebooting homeseer, the lf file is missing and i have to restore to previous system to get back and repair everything..

During installation, homeseer stops to indicate that is has to overwrite some files or they can be ignored..
              Has anyone come across this situation ?

thanks for your help
              Vic1743
              Ps: Im using vista ultimate SP 2, HS 2.3.0.86 JRMC 14.0.79, the plug in is the one from the updater

Comment

Working...
              X