This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Radio artist / song

Some radiostations are sending Artist and songname and it shows in the title of J river MC 14, is it possible with plugin or scripting to put artist/songname in devicestring on hs? I would like to show it on hstouch.
    Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
    --
    Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
    Tonlof | Sweden

Originally posted by tonlof View Post
    Some radiostations are sending Artist and songname and it shows in the title of J river MC 14, is it possible with plugin or scripting to put artist/songname in devicestring on hs? I would like to show it on hstouch.
    Tonlof,
    I asked about MC14 support, and I don't believe it is supported by the plug-in, only the MC12:

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=136896

Don

Comment

The plugin is working okey with 14 I belive. I can play, pause, stop, volume and list songs in /JRMC/musicpage.aspx?plugin=JRiver MC&instance=1
      So that thinks is working anyway.

So if I got version 12 how do I get the songname that are playing at the radiostaion?
      Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
      --
      Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
      Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

The plugin is working okey with 14 I belive. I can play, pause, stop, volume and list songs in /JRMC/musicpage.aspx?plugin=JRiver MC&instance=1
        So that thinks is working anyway.
        That's good to hear.

So if I got version 12 how do I get the songname that are playing at the radiostaion?
        Sorry, I can't help here.

Don

Comment

Working...
        X