This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JRiver Beta

Ok, I upgraded to JRMC 15 (I couldn't just go to 14). It looks like I have a trial period, so I would like to figure this out soon.

If I play a song on JRMC, the song is displayed as a device on my status page. From there, I can pause, resume, mute, unmute, play and stop once the song is loaded directly into JRMC (not via Homeseer).

I cannot load a song from HSTouch, nor can I from the Homeseer webpage. I see the songs and can scroll through them and select artist, genre, album - I just can't play them.

Any thoughts?

did it work w/version 14?
    Plugins:
    BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

Comment

I upgraded from 11.

I originally had 11 running with NetRemote. I wanted to incorporate more Home Automation into my touch panel (via HSTouch).

Comment

...and I wasn't getting the Zone abilities or was playing with 11, so I figured I would upgrade and try.

Comment

Hmmm,
          I'm @ version 14. It worked with 13, and works w/14. if i hadn't already trialed 15 and let it expire (on a different pc, not trying it w/HS) then I'd try it out and see if i could have better luck. I'll see if i can request another trial, and let you know how it goes.
          Plugins:
          BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

Comment

I was originally running version 11 with NetRemote (Promixis). It ran fairly well, but I have a large collection of MP3's and it bogged down a lot. For running playlists it was fine.

I wanted to incorporate Homeseer into my setup. Unfortunately, it didn't seem that v11 was working with the plugin so I decided to upgrade. From what I can tell, JRiver will only let you upgrade to 15 and nothing else in between.

In the end, I want HSTouch to operate on my touchscreen to control music and lights throughout the house.

GB

Comment

*BUMP*

Any ideas why I am unable to load a song? Especially when I have confirmed connection?

Comment

Well I'm afraid I'm not a lot of help but I can confirm the problem. I have JRMC version 15 running with homeseer. I have 3 zones. When i try to add a song to the playlist it replaces the playlist with the whole album of the song I selected.
                Have been trying back and forward but no way around it.

Marcel

Comment

At least you can add a song!

I can't even do that. If I load a song directly from within JRMC I can pause and replay the song. The name and artist will also populate in the JRMC device assigned to the plugin.

Nothing more.

Pretty disappointing.

Comment

I also can't seem to get JRMC V15.0.171 to work with the plugin.
                    John

Comment

The last post I saw from Rick Tinker was that the JRMC plugin has never been updated to support version 15:

http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...7&postcount=29

It's frustrating that a paid plugin never made it out of beta and doesn't support the most recent version of the software.

Comment

Then again he just posted this on a HSTouch thread.

http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...3&postcount=27

Comment

Well my trial ends tomorrow - guess I will not be getting anywhere with this. Very disappointing.

Comment

Working...
                          X