This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homeworks Scene's

I have a hopefully quick question about accessing the scene's in the Homeworks system.

I have everything installed and communicating, but I don't see a way to control/trigger the scene's in Homeworks. All of the lighting devices are created, and I can see the 6 button keypads as a device, but the only options I have are press and double tap for what looks like just the first button.

I have a 6 button keypad in the entertainment room, and one of the buttons is "showtime" which ultimately controls the homeworks scene. Should that show somewhere as a device or button on a device? Do I possibly need to change something in the Homeworks programming to make the scene visible?

Thanks for you help,
    Scott

Been a long time since I've been in that code other than for some minor twiques, but I don't believe that scenes are available as triggerable without being in a button. However, if you have a 4 or 6 button keypad, then it definitely should be showing all of the buttons (unless in the HW system the button is undefined). That is why I put the ability to tap/push or double-tap a button, because there are scenes that are triggered differently depending upon a button being single or double tapped.

If you are not getting all of your buttons, then perhaps something is different/newer in your system. I would have to look at the logs to see if the plug-in is reporting an issue with the data it is getting from the HW CPU. If there is still a problem, get some dialog going via support and we can work on it more.
    Regards,

Rick Tinker (a.k.a. "Tink")

Comment

Working...
    X