This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lutron Homeworks Devices

I am in trial mode with HomeSeer and was successful getting the Homeworks plug-in connected to my Series 4 P5 processor talking to HomeSeer.

All of the keypads now show up in devices, but where are the rest of the switches? Not all devices are assigned to a keypad, so I am missing 70% of the devices on Homeworks.

In addition, the event viewer is seeing activity on these devices and reporting the following:

11/30/2011 7:19:03 PM - HomeWorks Warning - (1) Could not find HomeSeer device for Output-[1:4:1:1:2]
    11/30/2011 7:29:44 PM - HomeWorks Warning - (1) Could not find HomeSeer device for Output-[1:4:1:1:4]
    11/30/2011 7:29:44 PM - HomeWorks Warning - (1) Could not find HomeSeer device for Output-[1:4:1:1:2]

Is there any way to make devices in HomeSeer for the rest of the Lutron switches? I couldn't find a way to do it under the add device menu, there is no option to select Homeworks device-- it looks like this is setup for X-10.

Thanks for whoever can help.

CC

Hello,

The plugin works for most devices, but I suspect you have some devices that are not supported. We do not have resources to work on this plugin so we cannot make any changes to it. The source to the plugin is available if you are a developer or know a developer that would like to work on it.

Originally posted by citman View Post
    I am in trial mode with HomeSeer and was successful getting the Homeworks plug-in connected to my Series 4 P5 processor talking to HomeSeer.

All of the keypads now show up in devices, but where are the rest of the switches? Not all devices are assigned to a keypad, so I am missing 70% of the devices on Homeworks.

In addition, the event viewer is seeing activity on these devices and reporting the following:

11/30/2011 7:19:03 PM - HomeWorks Warning - (1) Could not find HomeSeer device for Output-[1:4:1:1:2]
    11/30/2011 7:29:44 PM - HomeWorks Warning - (1) Could not find HomeSeer device for Output-[1:4:1:1:4]
    11/30/2011 7:29:44 PM - HomeWorks Warning - (1) Could not find HomeSeer device for Output-[1:4:1:1:2]

Is there any way to make devices in HomeSeer for the rest of the Lutron switches? I couldn't find a way to do it under the add device menu, there is no option to select Homeworks device-- it looks like this is setup for X-10.

Thanks for whoever can help.

CC
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
    X