This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geoff - RA Wish list

1. Ability to get LED state of master controllers.

2. Get last master controller button pressed.

3. Get current dim level of zone.

4. Treat RadioRA as a HS Device.

5. Add Raise and Lower button to Master controller. (Badly needed as a volume control) works by telling you when it is pressed and when it is released. VERY USEFUL

6. Add "Any Master Controller All Lights ON/OFF" RadioRA Trigger. Had to add an event for each MC.

7. Add TOGGLE back as a funtioning option for MC Button LED and Zones.

Thanks for your time Geoff,

"All I want for christmas is my ..."

Cheaha(DR)

Dave,

* Sorry, not possible with the current Lutron communications protocol. Only the virtual HomeSeer Master Controller LED statuses can be polled.

* Actively being worked on

* Sorry, not possible with the current Lutron communications protocol. Dim levels are not transmitted from the RadioRA interface.

5. Add Raise and Lower button to Master controller. (Badly needed as a volume control) works by telling you when it is pressed and when it is released. VERY USEFUL
    * Added to Feature Requests list

6. Add "Any Master Controller All Lights ON/OFF" RadioRA Trigger. Had to add an event for each MC.
    * Already there: "ANY MASTER/BUTTON 16" & "ANY MASTER/BUTTON 17"

* Already there. Are you saying that it's not working correctly?
    -Geoff

Comment

-Yes, sorry about that. Forgot I handeled that with logic in last setup.

-Great Thanks.

-Yes, once again I was confused about which system was capible of reporting this. Homeworks I guess.

-Thanks, these buttons are quite useful. The beauty is that the RA protocol will report when a user presses the button and releases the button, which allows for press and hold actions. I believe it is reported as LBP LBR (Lower button press, lower button release). Shouldn't be that big of a deal.

-Thanks, will try again, but 16 wasn't registering for me as All Lights On. Will test and let ya know.

-Correct, it won't allow you to make that choice for either zone or MC.

Cheaha(DR)

Comment

Originally posted by cheaha
        What's the status of these two? How can I setup a manual event that toggles the current state of a zone? There's a toggle option but it complains you can't use it. Only on a button?

Barring this developing sometime soon, what's a good script work-around?

Likewise, how's it going with treating the RadioRA devices the same as X10 devices?

Comment

In an event action you can use the "Set Switch State" function to toggle the status of a zone.

It is not possible to toggle the status of a Master Controller's LED's (except the "HomeSeer Master Controller") since the RadioRA hardware does not provide a way to determine the current state of an LED.
          -Geoff

Comment

Working...
          X