This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

plug-in with 2.0?

I figure, if I'm going to move forward with this it might as well be beta versions all-around. No sense trying to make the plug-in work on the 1.7 codebase (not for me anyway).

How is 2.0 supposed to show RadioRA devices? Can it show them the same as X10 and Zwave units? Or does it remain as 1.7 handled them?

When I look at a Status Device List it's shows location "RadioRA" as having two security devices; one flash and one solid. No others show up. I gather that's correct?

Using Setup Config for it and Recreating Devices shows a warning in the log:

GetDevice is not reliable for device enumeration. Please use the new GetDeviceEnumerator method.

When I added an Event and four actions it mysteriously added two security solid events onto the end. I manually deleted them and they stayed gone. Odd. It does seem repeatable. In that if you Add Action again, set a few zones off, Check and Update it shows:

Turn OFF zone Basement
    Turn OFF zone Basment End Tables
    Turn OFF zone Stairway
    Dim zone Hallway to 30%
    Turn SET SCENE Security Solid Mode for button 17
    Turn SET SCENE Security Solid Mode for button 17

I most certainly didn't select those last two actions. And when I go Edit the action to remove them it throws the Error: In Action #5 for the function "Set Security Solid (B/A)" you must select a button on master control: HomeSeer Master Control. I notice there's also two MORE entries of that type tacked on! I have the manually select the blank drop-down value for all of them in order to delete them. When edited out they seem to stay out (but I haven't done a lot of re-editing yet). Seems like the web submit values for the form might be having trouble or something.

I was basically creating a "go to bed" function. Turn off the table lamps, bring up the ceiling lights to a comfortable DIM level and light up the stairway and hallway, also to an appropriate dim level. Wait a few minutes, turn some of them off and dim the hall a bit more, wait a little longer and shut 'em all off. There's a motion-sensing nightlight in the hall so I'm not worried about it going dark before I get there. I figure this, tied into the 'turn off the tv' IR command from girder when it's after 11pm might be pretty slick.

Version 2.0.0.5 is available in the HomeSeer 2.0 Updater and supports the RadioRA devices as HomeSeer devices.
    -Geoff

Comment

Working...
    X