X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demo and other questions

Hello-

I am looking at RadioRa for my house, and I wondered if the plugin has ever been updated to support Chronos. I need more than the default 32 switches.

Also, I downloaded the plug in from the updater and installed it, but when I try to enable it that's all it does, and I keep getting license errors in the log. Is there a demo I can get to try out?

Thanks

Matt

Well, I guess that answers that question. Not only has it not been upgraded, but it's not supported anymore. Not something I'll spend a hundred dollars for.

Comment

With all the new protocols out there the RadioRA seems to be dieing a slow death. I would suggest Z-Wave for a much cheaper and more widely supported protocol.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

When other solutions are as reliable as RadioRA they'll be worth considering. Meanwhile it would be nice to have support for this plug-in, not to mention a reasonable price for it. Attitude, we don't need.

Comment

Originally posted by wkearney99 View Post
          When other solutions are as reliable as RadioRA they'll be worth considering. Meanwhile it would be nice to have support for this plug-in, not to mention a reasonable price for it. Attitude, we don't need.
          Are you not getting support for this plugin? Do you have a help desk ticket entered that you are not getting support on?
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

RadioRA

At this time is RadioRA and Grafic eye RF working with HS and PRO-100? Please someone let me know. THank you
            Felix

Comment

Lutron RadioRA works

I just installed the trial version yesterday and it worked great for RadioRA. I have not yet hooked up my GraphicEye yet.

Comment

The RadioRA plug-in currently works on all supported platforms including the PRO-100.

There is functionality in the RadioRA plug-in to support the Grafik Eye.

Using a Grafik Eye with a RadioRA system requires a Lutron "RadioRA/Grafik Eye interface", with or without HomeSeer. I believe Lutron also sells a unit that combines the two.
                -Geoff

Comment

Working...
                X