X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• epsteing
    replied
    The RadioRA plug-in currently works on all supported platforms including the PRO-100.

There is functionality in the RadioRA plug-in to support the Grafik Eye.

Using a Grafik Eye with a RadioRA system requires a Lutron "RadioRA/Grafik Eye interface", with or without HomeSeer. I believe Lutron also sells a unit that combines the two.

Leave a comment:

• ptatelli
    Guest replied
    Lutron RadioRA works

I just installed the trial version yesterday and it worked great for RadioRA. I have not yet hooked up my GraphicEye yet.

Leave a comment:

• chubafelix
    replied
    RadioRA

At this time is RadioRA and Grafic eye RF working with HS and PRO-100? Please someone let me know. THank you
    Felix

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    Originally posted by wkearney99 View Post
    When other solutions are as reliable as RadioRA they'll be worth considering. Meanwhile it would be nice to have support for this plug-in, not to mention a reasonable price for it. Attitude, we don't need.
    Are you not getting support for this plugin? Do you have a help desk ticket entered that you are not getting support on?

Leave a comment:

• wkearney99
    replied
    When other solutions are as reliable as RadioRA they'll be worth considering. Meanwhile it would be nice to have support for this plug-in, not to mention a reasonable price for it. Attitude, we don't need.

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    With all the new protocols out there the RadioRA seems to be dieing a slow death. I would suggest Z-Wave for a much cheaper and more widely supported protocol.

Leave a comment:

• mdonovan
    Guest replied
    Well, I guess that answers that question. Not only has it not been upgraded, but it's not supported anymore. Not something I'll spend a hundred dollars for.

Leave a comment:

• mdonovan
    Guest started a topic Demo and other questions

Demo and other questions

Hello-

I am looking at RadioRa for my house, and I wondered if the plugin has ever been updated to support Chronos. I need more than the default 32 switches.

Also, I downloaded the plug in from the updater and installed it, but when I try to enable it that's all it does, and I keep getting license errors in the log. Is there a demo I can get to try out?

Thanks

Matt
Working...
X