This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSTouch & Russound

I am trying to create a HSTouch screen to control my Russound Cav66. I need to be able to pass instructions direct to the CAV (Through the Russound plugin). Is there a complete list of instructions available? I have read the board and can turn on and off zones, change zone/source but need access to volumes etc.
    I can see a number of commands by looking through the Russound.dll - but I am having to use trial and error to get these commands to work.

Originally posted by richardo View Post
    I am trying to create a HSTouch screen to control my Russound Cav66. I need to be able to pass instructions direct to the CAV (Through the Russound plugin). Is there a complete list of instructions available? I have read the board and can turn on and off zones, change zone/source but need access to volumes etc.
    I can see a number of commands by looking through the Russound.dll - but I am having to use trial and error to get these commands to work.
    Richardo,

I am attempting something similar - i.e. control of Cav66 from HSTouch. Could you share with me any progress you have made?

Thanks

Jon

Comment

Working...
    X